Variety of plastic rings available
- Please note sizing is used as a guide only for specific details for particular varieties etc
- for all other pricing enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org Special Note regarding the ringing of poultry and in fact all birds:The use of rings and bands is widely regarded as being a suitable method for recording blood lines etc.LIFE RINGS are different to these plastic rings , the size and application depends on breed and can be put on up to about 6 weeks old.Contact us for more information.
- IF YOU USE ANY RING OR BAND ALWAYS MONITOR YOUR FLOCK, CHECK FOR ANY SIGNS OF IRRITATION.
- The Flat Coil Rings are made for growing birds , but need to be replaced as the bird grows.
- FC1 will grow into a FC3 at about 21 days and then a FC5 at Pullet, then FC8
at full grown ... ( This is a guide only, you need to minitor your birds and change the rings as they grow, a simple venier is a good way to measure the size you need for the breed that you have.)